You may have been redirected to this page since you are not a KYC/C-KYC registered investor. We advise you to complete your C-KYC registration in order to invest in Mutual Funds.
Step 1: Download the CKYC application form by clicking here.
Step 2: Download Investment Application from by clicking here.
Step 3: Fill in the forms and courier them to the address mentioned at the bottom.
Step 4: Send us the following additional documents along with the application form:
1. A self attested PAN card copy.
2. A self attested address proof.
3. A cancelled cheque with your name on it, if your name is not there on the cancelled cheque then a bank statement is required.
4. An Investment cheque for the amount you wish to invest, in favour of Scheme name (for eg. If you wish to invest in ICICI value discovery fund, you can write in favour of ‘ICICI value discovery fund’
5. A recent passport size photograph.
Please note, effective from 15th Nov’17, we are not accepting any CKYC form without Investment application form
Karvy Stock Broking Ltd
Distribution Department Karvy Millenium,
Nanakramguda Financial District,
Hyderabad - 500032.
If you require any further assistance, Please call us on 040-3321 7140/48 or mail to Karvy.firstname.lastname@example.org
FAQs on KYC
What is KYC ?
It is mandatory for the following transactions:
- New / Additional Purchases
- Switch Transactions
- New SIP Registrations
- New STP Registrations
- New DTP Registrations (including DTP related products)
- Micro SIP
What are the proofs required for an NRI?
If you are an NRI, following are the proofs required:
- Self Attested PAN Card Copy
- Self Attested Aadhaar Card Copy (optional)
- Self Attested copy of Passport
- Self Attested Proof of Address (Latest Bank Statement / Pass Book / Voter Id /Driving Licence not more than 3 months old
- Self - Attested Overseas Address Proof and attested by Authorized Attesting officials.
Does it have to be done every time I need to invest?
No, it is a onetime process and any number of investments can be done once you are KYC registered.
How many days does it take for the C-KYC to get updated after I courier the application form and documents?
It takes 7-8 working days for us to for process the application once we receive all the required documents.
How do I know if my C-KYC registration is completed?
Once the process is completed, you will receive a C-KYC id to your registered email id. You can use this number to register and invest through our portal i.e. online.karvyvalue.com.