You may have been redirected to this page since you are not a KYC/C-KYC registered investor. We advise you to complete your C-KYC registration in order to invest in Mutual Funds.
Step 1: Download the CKYC application form by clicking here.
Step 2: Fill in the form and courier them to the address mentioned at the bottom.
Step 3: Send us the following additional documents along with the application form:
1. A self attested PAN card copy.
2. A self attested address proof.
3. A cancelled cheque with your name on it, if your name is not there on the cancelled cheque then a bank statement is required.
4. A recent passport size photograph.
Karvy Stock Broking Ltd
Distribution Department Karvy Millenium,
Nanakramguda Financial District,
Hyderabad - 500032.
If you require any further assistance, Please call us on 040-3321 7140/48 or reply to this mail.
FAQs on KYC
What is KYC ?
It is mandatory for the following transactions:
- New / Additional Purchases
- Switch Transactions
- New SIP Registrations
- New STP Registrations
- New DTP Registrations (including DTP related products)
- Micro SIP
What are the proofs required for an NRI?
If you are an NRI, following are the proofs required:
- Self Attested PAN Card Copy
- Self Attested Aadhaar Card Copy (optional)
- Self Attested copy of Passport
- Self Attested Proof of Address (Latest Bank Statement / Pass Book / Voter Id /Driving Licence not more than 3 months old
- Self - Attested Overseas Address Proof and attested by Authorized Attesting officials.
Does it have to be done every time I need to invest?
No, it is a onetime process and any number of investments can be done once you are KYC registered.
How many days does it take for the C-KYC to get updated after I courier the application form and documents?
It takes 7-8 working days for us to for process the application once we receive all the required documents.
How do I know if my C-KYC registration is completed?
Once the process is completed, you will receive a C-KYC id to your registered email id. You can use this number to register and invest through our portal i.e. online.karvyvalue.com.